Who I am
I am a freelance software developer who has spent years writing code, and I couldn’t be happier. I love nothing more than to help others bring their dreams to life, and I have a passion for developing technology. These two aspects of my personality come together quite well, and it shows in what I do.
I am a former service member, and I am grateful for the time that I spent in service to my country. During this time I learned the discipline and organizational techniques required to do freelance work. To this day, I still believe in the core values of:
“Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all I do.”
Please take a look at some of my information below and drop me a line. I look forward to working with you.
- Interacts directly with clients to help them assess their technological needs.
- Designs, builds, and implements client systems from the ground up.
- Conducts analysis, performs upgrades, and repairs existing client systems.
Held positions of leadership throughout career.
· Entry Control Monitor: Zero safety failures and zero unauthorized entries
· Student Leader: Class academic success with 100% pass rate
· Assistant Team lead: Teammates remained deployment ready 100% of time and achieved professional growth at rates exceeding those required by the Air Force.
Was required to travel to Dover Air Force Base in Dover Delaware once a month, and two weeks once a year, to conduct on the job training and computer based training. Some responsibilities included completing routine and unscheduled inspections, repairs, maintenance, troubleshooting, and servicing on tactical aircraft hydraulic, jet engine, pneumatic and mechanical systems.